Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

December 13, 2010

Introducing FMWL's 12 Midnights of Christmas Celebration!!!

HO HO HORRORIFIC HO, Midnight Warriors!  I'm kind of stoked out of my mind to announce that, starting at Midnight TONIGHT, FMWL will be bringing you 12 fabulous days of Christmas!  Yes, I know the 12 Days of Christmas technically start on Christmas Day and are followed by the Feast of the Epihany on January 6th, and I know that that 12 Days of Christmas song generally counts up from 1 to 12.  But you know what?  We do things our own way here at FMWL, even if it does confuse The Mike and his contributors.
Contributors, you say?  That's right, contributors.  I'm incredibly excited to have some of my very favorite writers on the web helping out with this little celebration, and I can not wait for you all to see what their genre-lovin' minds have in store for YOU, the reader.  I've known some of them for many years, and only met some of them in the past months...but I feel safe saying that each of them will bring a fantastic amount of talent and a ton of entertaining insight to this small corner of the world wide web.

(Sadly, former WCW Champion and Santa's Slay star Bill Goldberg will not be contributing.  But I'm confident these eight folks will surpass even his awesomeness.)

For the next 12 days, we'll provide 12 pieces of horror and genre film related goodness, with each post counting down to Christmas Day.  I can't tell you exactly what we're going to talk about...primarily because I don't even know yet...but I am sure that you need to be ready for 12 terrifying bits of goodness.
So come, all ye faithful!  Hang your stockings, buy your presents, and drink your egg nog!  (Or don't, because that stuff is totally gross.)  In the meantime, FMWL is ready to spread some Christmas fear!

No comments: