Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

December 25, 2010

FMWL's 12 Midnights of Christmas: 1 Human Santapede

Yep.  This image, borrowed from Twitch, about sums it up.

(And, if you don't get the joke, try reading this. And where have you been all year?)

I thought long and hard about what I could do for this post that would be truly profound, groundbreaking, and flat out awesome amazing.  But truthfully, it's not worth it.  Anything I had written here would have simply taken away from the fantastic folks who have helped make FMWL's 12 Midnights of Christmas a rousing success.  And this is about them.
Joe Monster - From Beyond Depraved..............................................................12 Werewolves Gnashing
Jinx - Totally Jinxed............................................................................................9 Ladies Kicking Ass
Emily C. - The Quest To Watch Every Movie Ever.............................................8 Kids-A-Creeping
 R.D. Penning - Dead End Drive-In......................................................................7 Indie Dames-A-Slaying
Malice - Malice of Horrorland.............................................................................5 Dreaded Remakes
Jason - BoxOfficeBoredom.com..........................................................................4 Evil Monkeys
Petunia Scareum - Deadly Serious........................................................................3 Part 3 Films in 3-D!
Nicki - Hey! Look Behind You.............................................................................2 Christmas Road Trips

?????????........................................................................................................11 Sci-Fi Sirens
                                                                                                                          10 Unmasked Michaels
                                                                                                                          6 Blobs-A-Blobbing
                                                                                                                          1 Human Santapede
 **********************************************
With Christmas here, I can not understate how grateful I am for the contributions of these fine folks; they've really made this last week and a half a special time at FMWL.  Of course, I'm also thankful for all the other writers, bloggers, and readers out there who have supported me and FMWL.  It was incredibly difficult to choose less than 12 writers to help me with this project, because there are so many of you that have been inspirations to me this year.  To all the followers and friends of The Mike and FMWL, I offer a special thanks. This year of sharing my love for horror, genre, and cult cinema has been a fantastic gift to me; being able to interact with others who share my love of these cinematic treasures and other awesome things is something I truly cherish.  Your support has changed my life for the better. 

With that said,  I wish nothing but the best to every Midnight Warrior who's ever come across my corner of the internet.  Merry Christmas from The Mike and From Midnight, With Love!

1 comment:

LordSlaw said...

I've just finished reading your 12-Day countdown, Mike. Very nice job by you and your guests. I've been enjoying your blog for about half a year now and look forward to more. Happy Holidays.