Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

July 21, 2010

One Word Wednesday: Teeth

(OK, the title of the feature is One Word Wednesday, and I'm obviously using words right now. Deal with it. The moral of this feature is that Wednesdays are pretty much my least favorite day ever due to my real world work schedule, and I don't have time to write anything during them. So, I'm not going to write anything on Wednesdays, instead I'm going to post some images that pop up in a google search and are related to that word. Like today, where our topic is TEETH.)











4 comments:

Kristi Dorson said...

Great pics!

Morgan said...

I love Evil Ed's teeth!

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I'm so happy there is a chainsaw here!

jervaise brooke hamster said...

Mike, visit "The Pauline Hickey Fan page" for dozens of naked images of one of the most incredible birds of all time.