Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

July 11, 2010

The Audio Commentary in which FMWL talks about THE BLOB

I've been promising another audio commentary for a long, long time. And I knew I had to do something special to honor the weekend of Blobfest, where my beloved amorphous killer film is remembered. So, I put two and two together, and here it is.

Unfortunately, The Blob's availability free online recently expired, though a poor quality version of the film does appear to be on YouTube. But if you have the means to watch the film and want to hear me ramble about the flick's production history and social relevance, click the thang and have at it (or download it after you click the thang).

(OK, there's no thang here. Working on fixing it, if you want the commentary in the meantime email me at frommidnightwithlove@gmail.com)

In the meantime, Happy Blobbing to all my Midnight Warriors!

No comments: