Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

July 25, 2010

Announcement of SUPER BLOG!

OK, I don't know if it's going to be super, but it's exciting to me.

For a long time I've hidden the fact that I, The Mike, occasionally do things besides watch and write about horror and genre and cult cinema from you all. It's true, it's true. See, I always wanted to have somewhere to write about other stuff, like random "other" movies I see and sports and being awesome, but never felt it fit here at FMWL.

Meanwhile, I've long had friends in "the real" who I've thought would be excellent bloggers in their own ways. After prodding them for a while, they agreed, and after prodding me to help them start for a while...something finally happened.

Thus, it is with great pride that I introduce (Optimus) Prime and Prejudice, a blog that shall (hopefully) serve as a one-stop-shop for random yet cool content. Want to hear from a lady who loves Jane Austen and Winnebago Man? We've got that. A guy who's played more video games than Skip Nintendo, the man who invented Nintendo*? We've got that. A PHD student who has one of the biggest Transformers collections known to man? We've got that too. (Plus, on occasion, me.)

Fear not, FMWL is still and will always be my baby, and I don't anticipate my posts here becoming any less frequent. But it's a new day in my blog world, and I'd be honored if any of you who think it might be interesting will click on over, meet the gang, and welcome these fine folks to Blog-town. If nothing else, we'll be fun to watch. I swear.

* indicates that The Mike didn't check the accuracy of this information.

2 comments:

Matt-suzaka said...

I'm on it, shun.

Anonymous said...

My head just exploded.