Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

October 16, 2012

October Horror Goodness From Around the Web, Part Two

We're like halfway through October you guys! I, for one, am a bit flummoxed. You know how they say time flies when you're having fun? Well I say time flies when you're having horror. 

I don't have a lot of time to share the goods with you this week, so this is gonna be a short and sweet post listing some good stuff going on.  So let's hit it!

(And, of course, all the folks I mentioned last time are still doing awesome stuff.  So catch up with them again too!)
  • Chris and Mike, two dudes with attitudes from the undeniably cool All Things Horror, are hosting the second iteration of Shudder Fest on October 26th and 27th.  That poster above (and that link) have all the details, but the thing you need to know is that I'm totally heartbroken that I can't be there. If you're in the area, make sure you get your horror lovin' butt there. If not, make sure you keep your eyes on the site for reviews and plenty more goodness.
  •  I'm a sucker for one-a-day horror lists in October, and Chris over at the bloody awesome blog The Conduit Speaks is bringing the goods this month.  For example, he's already mentioned C.H.U.D. and Clownhouse.  I don't want to tell you I'm in love with his picks, but I'd probably do something crazy like giving them my number and telling them to call me maybe. And you should too.
-------------------------------------------------------
That's just a small dose of the awesome horror stuff on the web, and I'll be sure to bring y'all more by the end of the month. In the mean time, feel free to leave links in the comments below and tell me what horror goodness you've been enjoying.

And, last but not least, here's the best thing in my October so far - my brand new niece. What has two thumbs and an awesome horror loving uncle who gives her Halloween outfits and Halloween monkeys? That girl!
Three hours old, but already a Midnight Warrior!

2 comments:

MadMan_731 said...

Yes I love this time of year. I'm doing Horrorfest again. Fall is the perfect time of the year to watch lots of horror films.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

What a sweet darling! <3