Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

November 8, 2009

From Podcast, With Love?

A few weeks ago, I participated in a Halloween podcast for my good friend Jason at Box Office Boredom, and am just now hearing it myself. So, I thought you might want to too.

My participation happens in the second half of the podcast, which you can hear or download via the link in the title; as I relay 10 lesser known horror films that I recommend to the average filmgoer. I doubt these'll be new to any of the readers that frequent my site, but I hope you enjoy them anyway.

By the way, I'm sorry for how horribly wrong Mr. King's reviews are in the first half of the podcast. Don't let him scare you away from my awesome recommendations, which are pictured below.

2 comments:

Hey! Look Behind You! said...

It was a little hard to hear but still great selections!

Box Office Boredom said...

Yeah, I still feel bad about how hard to hear it was. Damn technical difficulties that we couldn't get resolved that week.

And by the way, you're right- that guy before you is an idiot! The Mike should guest star more often and make it better!


Thanks again for doing the show!

-Jason