Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

January 26, 2010

2010 Bloody-Disgusting Horror Blogger Awards!



I couldn't be happier to announce that From Midnight, With Love was nominated for Bloody-Disgusting.com's Horror Blogger Awards! What this means is that someone (and not even just me!) really likes this place!

If you'd like, you can click the image or link above and vote for me, though you do have to go through the site's registration process.

If you don't want to vote for me, that's cool too. Most of the blogs up for the award are pretty darn cool, especially compared to my fledgling site. I nominated four blogs (Basement of Ghoulish Decadence, Frankensteinia, Hey! Look Behind You, and The Horror Digest) that are all more deserving than mine, and most of the other sites I've read are pretty fabulous too.

In the meantime, I want to thank whomever nominated me from the bottom of my heart, and I hope any of you finding us for the first time through this poll will stick around and have some fun reading my ramblings.

3 comments:

Hey! Look Behind You! said...

Thanks for the initial nomination, you're awesome! I know, like me, you're thrilled to just have your name up there and hey, if we get new readers, that's even better than winning! Ok, winning would be cool but haha, we'll take what we can get!

The Mike said...

Yeah, if I can get from 25 to 26 followers through this, it's a success in my eyes. :)

Box Office Boredom said...

I went through the painful registration process to help keep The Mike staying strong at 3%. Ok well it wasn't that painful...Other readers of The Mike go and vote!