Search this blog and The Mike's favorite blogs!

May 23, 2012

Here's A Podcast I Did About They Live

Gosh you guys, I've been supposed to tell you about this for like two weeks. And I'm stupid sometimes, so I forgot.
Anyway, I'm very honored to have been given a chance to be a guest on The Sinister Spotlight over at Mephisto's Castle, where good ol' Jose let me pick any movie in the world that I wanted to talk about.  He hit me over the head with a hammer when I picked Take The Lead starring Antonio Banderas as a dance teacher, so then I changed my mind and picked They Live.

What follows is the YouTube link to said podcast.  It features some good thoughts and an unconstitutional amount of "uh huhs", "yeahs", and "yeps".  There's a reason I keep to using this keyboard, folks.

Anyway, if you'd like to peep it....here you go.

1 comment:

Jose Cruz said...

An honor to have you on board, Mike. And trust me, I don't think the total sum of your vocalizations even comes close to how many times I say "you know." Seriously, it's like it's attached to every word I say.

Besides that, our conversation kicked evil capitalist alien ass!